Student Learning Outcomes
All students will demonstrate the ability to work in teams, design and conduct a research, and communicate in writing and orally. In addition, all students are expected to be aware of societal, professional, and ethical issues related to the discipline. The Master’s degree program is designed to prepare individuals with state-of-the-art knowledge for managerial and leadership positions in industry, business, and non-profit organizations; teaching careers; or continued graduate study.
Upon successful completion of the graduate program, AMDT graduates will:
- Assimilate, integrate, and evaluate Scholarship in our multi-disciplinary field.
- Understand basic research design, and varied research methods and analysis.
- Develop expertise and conduct research in one or more specific areas of the discipline.
- Describe the impact of current trends and forecast for our field.
- Expand creative and critical thinking skills.
- Make strategic and ethical decisions and develop effective solutions for organizations.